I caught this through Tatertots and Jello's weekly wrap up where she showcases crafty ladies and their projects and I thought this would be an awesome and probably inexpensive way to decorate the reception hall
This
Turns Into This
Which In Turn, Turns To This
Of course they would be in our wedding colors but how cute are they?
If you want to see the full tutorial then head over to House of Smith's


very cute!
ReplyDeleteI carried something similar to these in my aunt and uncles wedding but theirs had fake flowers. I really like this idea- so much cheaper and honestly they're prettier too. You sure are going to have sore fingers though! ;]
ReplyDeletethose are so cute!! I love that idea :)
ReplyDeleteI love those! You'll have to show us how they turn out!
ReplyDeleteAhh! So cute!! :) I love your blog! I'm your new follower!
ReplyDeleteOver at my blog I'm having single sentence sunday - love to hear yours!
sarah ann sarahannrogers.com
our flower girls carried flower balls. :) my aunt made all of our flower arrangements...the balls were kind-of heavy for a 3-4 year old to carry, but they did. it was really cute.
ReplyDeleteso cute and so inexpensive I love this!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOVE flower balls! They are so fun and classy at the same time!! =)
ReplyDeleteOh my...This blog is too much fun...I love seeing other people's wedding ideas!!! Flower balls...Absolutely GREAT idea!!! :-D
ReplyDeleteI love flower balls.. our flower girl, carried a flower ball at our wedding but it was made with real flowers.. I like the idea of using tissue paper. By the end of the night, the flower ball was just a ball and no flowers!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! My friend did something like this for her daughter's nursery. Not as fancy as yours, but cute nonetheless!
ReplyDeletewww.firednfabulous.com
So pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! Thanks so much for sharing :)
ReplyDeletei love looking at wedding ideas! just glad my own wedding is over, it's so stressful!!!
ReplyDeletelove that idea.. sooo soo cute:) love your wedding colors too
ReplyDeleteohhh those are so cute!! i love them!! so delicate, but so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThese are great. I also love poms
ReplyDeleteSUCH a good idea! I've seen these done in person and they're just as cute as the picture!
ReplyDeleteI used this in my wedding. I also made them. It really made the ceremony setting special.
ReplyDeleteoooh so pretty! =)
ReplyDeletehow cute is this! such a cute and lovely blog :)
ReplyDeletelove kat
www.paperdolltheory.com
I would just LOVE to make those. I have always adored them at showers and on pinterest :)
ReplyDeleteThese are perfect for a wedding! My sis-in-law made some for my bridal shower and they were a hit! Everyone freaked over how cute they were.
ReplyDeleteHappy wedding crafting!
Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"
Those are so pretty!! Love it!
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDeleteReally like your blog!
A wonderful post!
Have you got an account in instagram?
If yes, write me your name!
♥
Oh my gosh... these are SO CUTE!! I want them in my house just for decor, ha ha!
ReplyDelete