Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses

Since were having an August wedding, I'm kinda feeling the look of short dresses
(in either one of our colors)


 
 

10 comments:

  1. I like them all but I think I like the second one best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress up top - Super cute and perfect for Summer.

    Your colors look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE the first one! And your colors ARE really cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging all three of these dresses! Definitely like both colors, but prefer the purple for the dresses. I do however have a slight obsession with purple so I'm kinda biased!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE these colors! i think they look so great next to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for short purple dresses!!!
    (only because I wish I would have went with that instead of what everyone else told me I was "supposed" to do!) Lesson learned: Go with your gut!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second one is actually the one I am using for my bridesmaids. David's Bridal Right? Totally re wearable. I had two friends try it on and it seriously flatters EVERY BODY. I might even have to get my pregnant sister into it and I think it could work. Very cute!! Nice matte material so it's not all shiny and gaudy making it work in a variety of colors. It even has pockets and straps that can be sewn on if there are any super well endowed ones that need it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the second dress! =D But all are great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay. I'm not quite sure how I missed your new blog but I'm here now. Can I just say that I think the second dress in either color would look fab on pretty much every person. Then the junior bridesmaid dresses and flowergirl dresses would be perfect with it. All three with the sash waist is so cute!!! Have you decided which color yet?

    ReplyDelete