Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goin' To The Chapel....

...And were gonnnnaaaa get marrrrrieeedd!!!

If you know me from Little Woman, Little Home...you'll know that I , Lil' Woman will be marrying the love and boobie of my life, Big Man on August 12th, 2011.

It is a very exciting time and in the midst of moving up north in May of 2010 and planning the wedding, I am going to be a busy gal...so this will be my place to keep all my thoughts and ideas wedding related.

Hope you'll enjoy and feel free to leave me any tips or advice! :)



3 comments:

  1. i love those cartoon pictures. We got one done while we were in Orlando, it still cracks me up when I see it 3 months later lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay can't wait to follow you're planning as I plan too! :)

    ReplyDelete