This site might give you some inspiration on what candy to get if you're wanting to stick with the color theme! http://www.candywarehouse.com/candycolors.html
I had one at our wedding almost everything was pink. It was a huge success!! Just know you will have extra's in the end I just took mine to work and let all my coworkers eat it all!
I love the rock candy on a stick!
ReplyDeleteThis site might give you some inspiration on what candy to get if you're wanting to stick with the color theme! http://www.candywarehouse.com/candycolors.html
ReplyDeleteIf you do one of these I'm totally crashing your wedding. LOL j/king.
ReplyDeleteI love this.!! it's the cutest thing ever. a bucket of M&Ms.! o-m-g
ReplyDeleteI had one at our wedding almost everything was pink. It was a huge success!! Just know you will have extra's in the end I just took mine to work and let all my coworkers eat it all!
ReplyDelete